Thursday, July 16, 2009

Day 1 - 5pm

An hour out. That is, if people weren't driving like assholes. Or so says Drew. Now we're behind asshole #2. Why are you in this lane? I hate every fuck who drives in this state... Oh, here we go, this guys pulling over. Just in time for that truck to pull into the fast lane! Ugh. I just want some open road... And why is the clock in this car not digital? I don't want to have to think to figure out the time... Dead deer - how sad... The hot chick knew to move out of the way...

Now passing thru Vienna...oh, the heaven of three lanes. Now look at this guy - oh I'm in this lane coz I'm going the speed limit, which is what you should be doing...

I'd better stop, he'll keep going. We're listening to music on his iPhone and it is often interrupted slightly when a message comes into the phone. Hilarious.

No comments: